[FFmpeg-devel] How to get PCR (Programe Clock Reference) value from TS file ?

Thomas Parmegiani thomasp
Wed Aug 8 12:33:28 CEST 2007

Hi all !

Can anyone tell me how to retrieve PCR value from TS file ?
I noticed this value seems to be filled in "cur_pcr" variable from
MpegTSContext structure but this structure is not declared in .h file. Is
there any other about how I can get this value or should I need to move
strcut to mpegts.h ?
What is the unit of the variable cur_pcr ? I tested with a TS @ 25fps and
after each call of av_read_frame the different values of cur_pcr are
alternatively 14,19,14,19,...
One last question : I would like this value has to be read from TS file and
not calculated from ffmpeg is it that ffmpeg does ?

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance...

Best Regards,

Thomas.P