[FFmpeg-devel] mms:// protocol support

Björn Axelsson bjorn.axelsson
Tue Aug 7 16:17:06 CEST 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 13:28 +0200, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,

> > > http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2007-February/024128.html
> > >
> > > This is the latest patch imho.
> >
> > I got a more recent version directly from Ryan in March. Unless Ryan
> > shows up with an even more finished version I can post it here. Please
> > note that it's still quite experimental and from from svn-ready.
>
> Post it here, it looks like Ryan is on holidays or lost interest.
> Either way I think he would appreciate if this issue would be closed.

I agree. Unfortunately the files are quite large and not diffed. I
haven't had time to diff them against a recent SVN revision yet, so I
put everything I got from Ryan in a tarball here:
http://www.intinor.se/mms/Downloads

--
Bj?rn Axelsson                    Phone: +46-(0)90-18 98 97
Intinor AB                          Fax: +46-(0)920-757 10