[FFmpeg-devel] [patch] Axis cameras MJPEG grayscale support

Diego Biurrun diego
Sat Aug 4 22:51:30 CEST 2007

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 01:49:02PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 12:55:01PM +0200, Sam Hocevar wrote:
> >    Hi. Attached patch adds support for grayscale MJPEG streams sent by
> > Axis cameras such as the 207MW (http://www.axis.com/products/cam_207mw/).
>
> patch looks ok

Thanks Sam, patch applied.

Sam, do you still have some time left for some of your multimedia
sideprojects like libmpeg2 and libdvdcss now that you are DPL?  MPlayer
has a few patches that we would like to push upstream, but both projects
seem to be orphaned...

Diego