[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: BlackFin Optimized Color Space Converter

Marc Hoffman mmh
Mon Apr 23 12:31:07 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun writes:
 > On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 11:15:38PM -0400, Marc Hoffman wrote:
 > >
 > > The BlackFin Video Color Space Converters I420 YV12 to RGB formats
 > > 565, 555, and 888.
 > >

 > This license header is wrong, where did you copy and paste it from?  The
 > relevant version of the LGPL is 2.1, not 2.

I have no idea where that header keeps comming from. Sorry about that
I'm going to pay close attention on that issue next time maybe its an
emacs bug which recognizes the LGPL but prefers GPL.  Because I
thought I took it from yuv2rgb_altivec.c codes, anyways continue the
review please.