[Ffmpeg-devel] Modify ffplay for realtime playing

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Apr 19 21:40:59 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 12:31:36PM -0700, Phuoc Do wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using ffplay to play a file using http protocol. However, due to packet
> loss, ffplay will eventually stop playing or crash. I am trying to identify

http runs over TCP so it should be unaffected by packet loss, whatever your
problem is its something else

Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony.
-- Heraclitus