[Ffmpeg-devel] Three ffserver patches for review

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Thu Apr 19 09:32:37 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
>> If you work regularly on ffserver and plan to fix its many bugs, I
>> suggest you become its maintainer ...
>
> Last time you said I should do it :)
>
> However, I would propose to split the job. I understand now the HTTP
> part and the core, except the RTP/RTSP part. Luca should do the RTSP
> part, I continue working on HTTP and possibly we should just talk about
> the rest.
Agreed.
But I still do not know the details of ffserver (for example, see the
third patch in my previous email... :). As a result, I risk to produce
wrong patches, or to break HTTP while fixing RTP/RTSP.

So, here is my proposal: I'll still post all of my patches, and I'll
apply them (only for the "RTP part" of ffserver, clearly) if you or
anyone else do not complain in 3 or 4 days.

				Thanks,
					Luca