[Ffmpeg-devel] header position in h264 - aac

Emanuele Fumagalli emanuele.fumagalli
Mon Apr 16 09:53:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
I post this here cause I think that some of you developers can help.
I'm trying to understand the header position in h264 movies, I encode them using x264 and when reading with av_open_input_file and av_find_stream_info I notice that the requested bytes are not always at the beginning of the file.
Is there a way to make sure that the header with the info needed to play the file are at the beginning to perform a kind of streaming?

thanks for any help

bye