[Ffmpeg-devel] Baptiste

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Sun Apr 15 19:49:28 CEST 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 13:44 -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 15, 2007 at 06:48:00PM +0200, Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> > > but it didnt help, you continue the same childish game now with the
> > > dv timecode patch and the drop timecode flag
> >
> > I don't think discussing and exposing arguments is a childish game.
>
> The drop timecode thing is childish.

  Disclaimer: the following applies ONLY to DV encoder. LTC timecode
is part of the SMPTE spec. You can call it childish, but its there.
Currently DV encoder has a bug in how it generates it (I admit I must
have been high when I wrote the original code ;-)). Baptiste's patch
fixes that for DV encoder.

Thanks,
Roman.