[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Broken trunk on AMD64 with PIC enabled

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes
Wed Apr 4 00:21:14 CEST 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:58:33 -0700 (PDT)
Trent Piepho <xyzzy at speakeasy.org> wrote:
> Probably came from this code in cabac.h instead:
Found it afterward, not sure how I missed it the first time, but anyway
it's not the issue.

> The 'e' constraint selects a signed 32-bit constant or symbolic
> reference, which is exactly what is allowed (for both ia32 and
> x86-64) for the displacement field in the address.
Thanks, this is at least a direction to follow :) I'll see if I can
understand this some more (I'm pretty much clueless about asm myself),
and if I can get something working I'll get back to the ML.

--
Diego "Flameeyes" Petten?
http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/