[Ffmpeg-devel] ffmpeg build fixes

Stanislav Brabec sbrabec
Mon Apr 2 15:34:24 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 01:11:04PM +0200, Stanislav Brabec wrote:

> > Floating point variant can be prepared in the same way, but I did not
> > yet done it.
>
> You mean fixed-point?  Are you planning to convert the fixed-point
> variant of amr-nb as well?  It would be much appreciated.

Yes. I did not plan it, but it is possible. The most complicated part is
adapting of code to support more -D flags. I use some sed magic +
manually written patch.

Can you link me to the correct 3GPP URL? There are too many specs:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/26-series.htm

I see also amr-wb fixed point:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/26273.htm

Also note, that last Thursday 3GPP released a new version of AMR-WB
codecs - 7.0.0, so amrwb needs update.

And there is also Extended Wide-Band codec - AMR-WB+:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/26304.htm
And fixed point:
http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/26273.htm

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec
software developer
SUSE LINUX, s. r. o.                          e-mail: sbrabec at suse.cz
Lihovarsk? 1060/12                            tel: +420 284 028 966
190 00 Praha 9                                fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic                                http://www.suse.cz/