[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-cvslog] r6396 - trunk/doc/TODO

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sat Sep 30 18:42:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 9/30/06, michael <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> wrote:
> Author: michael
> Date: Sat Sep 30 18:06:07 2006
> New Revision: 6396
>
> Modified:
>   trunk/doc/TODO
>
> Log:
> move things from my todo to the unassigned one so my lazyness doesnt prevent others from working on them

[..]

> +- H264 encoder

I'm a bit surprised... There has been at least 2 revisions of a patch
to add a H.264 encoder submitted to ffmpeg ML... If getting an h264 is
part of our charismatic leader's vision, why hasn't it gotten more
attention?
It is just a question of spending enough time on it to have a
"mergeable" patch, or was the featured patch just too messy to be
worth the effort?

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!