[Ffmpeg-devel] Lowres option problem

Santa Cruz, Diego GE Indust, Security diego.santacruz
Fri Sep 22 09:56:28 CEST 2006

Did you set CODEC_FLAG_EMU_EDGE in AVCodecContext->flags? It is
necessary, although I do not know what it means exactly or why it is
needed. Anybody knows?

If you are using libavcodec alone (i.e. without libavformat) be sure to
call avcodec_init() before calling avcodec_register_all() (with
libavformat they are both called from av_register_all()).

Best,

Diego

--
Diego Santa Cruz, PhD