[Ffmpeg-devel] 640x480 iPod Baseline Low Complexity Profile

Panagiotis Issaris takis.issaris
Thu Sep 21 18:30:58 CEST 2006

Hi,

Op donderdag 21 september 2006 17:38, schreef Antonio Beamud Montero:
> El jue, 21-09-2006 a las 16:18 +0200, Diego Biurrun escribi?:
> > On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 04:09:10PM +0200, Panagiotis Issaris wrote:
> > >
> > > as you cannot accept thousands of target entries to be added to ffmpeg.c :)
> >
> > They could go in some sort of header or configuration file, though..
>
> I think a config file, with all profiles by default, i.e. something
> like:
> -------------------
> [vcd]
> s=640x480
>
> [nokia770]
> r=8
> s=320x240

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. I've attached a quick and dirty
implementation and profileconfig file. Obviously not for meant for applying.
I'm sure there's plenty of things wrong with it at this moment :) One being that it
doesn't say "No such target" if the target isn't found in the file. And ofcourse,
"profile" shouldn't be stored there, but somewhere in /usr/share/ffmpeg or /etc/ffmpeg.

With friendly regards,
Takis