[Ffmpeg-devel] MPEG2 and AC3 track type tag to add to quicktime mov container

Andreas Öman andreas
Wed Sep 20 18:08:09 CEST 2006

Hi

talsalis at mac.com wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I've run into some tests regarding the ability of ffmpeg to move MPEG2 video and AC3 tracks from muxed PS MPEG files to mov containers (there is a good free AC3/A52 quicktime codec now available and apple's M2V codec is not too shabby - apart that it doesn't support muxed PS streams).

FWIW, I'm interested in the very same thing for my ffmpeg-based
pvr-app and was planning to implement it either this
weekend or sometime next week.

But if someone else finishes it before I do, I wont complain :-)

regards
Andreas