[Ffmpeg-devel] privatizing FifoBuffer into libavutil -- take II

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Sep 20 11:01:11 CEST 2006

Hi

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:32:54PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Here's an updated version with everything mentioned taken into account.
>
> Please let me know if its ok to commit it.

looks ok, except the tabs but you wont be able to commit it with them
anyway thanksto our pre commit check scripts

also it would be interresting to make the various parts of libavutil
conditional based on configure switches and actual need, for example
the md5 stuff could be skiped if no format and codec needs it and
the user doesnt explicitly ask for it either ... of course thats
off topic and seperate i know ...