[Ffmpeg-devel] [BUG] some FLV files are not playable anymore

Cian Duffy myob87
Tue Sep 19 20:35:51 CEST 2006

On 18/09/06, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 06:13:15PM +0000, Cian Duffy wrote:
> > On 18/09/06, Peter Eszlari <peter.eszlari at stud.hs-merseburg.de> wrote:
> > >
> > >Now that seeking support for the FLV demuxer has been added some of my
> > >files are not playable anymore. I have uploaded a sample to
> > >"/MPlayer/incoming/flv_bug/".
> >

> > I can't see that file there, but its likely the same issue I had -
> before
> > the seeking was added. Certain files play as nothing more than noise for
> > audio, and no video track. I tried, and failed, hunting it down. All
> played
> > fine ~month ago.
>
> could you narrow the issue down to a specific svn commit?

I'll attempt to do this tonight, but noticing another post on the list here,
if I tell ffplay they're FLV (-f flv), they play. If not, not. Suspect that
its the MP3 detection change a while back?

Cian