[Ffmpeg-devel] apiexample.c compilation problem

Diego Biurrun diego
Mon Sep 18 17:42:06 CEST 2006

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 05:35:30PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
> zeeshan wrote:
> >
> > [...]
> >

> Versions of ffmpeg? Of compiler? Configure command used? Output of
> compilations?

I don't think following up following up on badly-formatted, clueless
posts here is a good idea.  These compilation trouble questions are
clearly offtopic on ffmpeg-devel.

How can we reduce the number of these posts arriving?  Do we need to
make things more explicit on the web page and say that these kins of
messages are *not* welcome?

Diego