[Ffmpeg-devel] encode v210 raw bitstream

Mike Melanson mike
Tue Sep 12 02:53:41 CEST 2006

mark m wrote:
> On 9/11/06, Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:
>>

>> This doesn't map neatly onto the raw formats already available. Can you
>> provide a sample?
>
> I will work on this and upload as per the instructions. In case you want to
> see the structure of the stream:
> http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/icefloe/dispatch019.html#v210
>
> Is it good enough if I apply to one frame or should I do multiple frames?
> Thank you!

Since this is a raw, purely I-frame format, all we really need is a file
with one frame, if you can set that up.

Also, is there any chance you can capture to any of those other weird
and wonderful YUV formats listed on that page?

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson