[Ffmpeg-devel] Project $$$

oz ozden ozyozden
Wed Sep 6 17:01:42 CEST 2006

Hi Stefan ,
  Yes what would you like to know ?
  We use cvs for development .
  I can set up an account for you to use.
  Ultimately we want to stream live to darwin , the project we have described
  when linked to our software will allow us to do this with a few small modifications.
  We have outsourced projects before and so have some experience with this type of project management.
  If you have any technical questions please feel free to ask.
  Do have experience of using Linux and debian ? do you have a current CV ?
  As far as renumeration is concerned and the time scales for the project we
  are looking to have this completed asap . Can you provide us with an estimate of your time scales and a plan . If we accept the plan any agreement will be signed with guarantee of pay on completion.
  I work on behalf a repuable company who wish to remain anonymous at this time.

  Oz

Stefan de Konink <skinkie at xs4all.nl> wrote:

I'm interested in the project.

Do you have more information?