[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-cvslog] r6158 - trunk/libavformat/dv1394.h

Roman Shaposhnik rvs
Tue Sep 5 03:39:26 CEST 2006

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 21:24 +0200, Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 03, 2006 at 12:25:16PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
> Dunno if I made this clear enough in my post to the licensing review
> thread, but I got the confirmation that this file originated in libdv
> from the authors.  If you wish I can forward the mail here.

  Thanks a lot for forwarding the email and clarifying this issue 100%.
May be I shouldn't have been so inquisitive, but when it comes to
licensing I tend to exercise additional caution.

> That's naturally an even better solution since it will remove some
> duplicated code from FFmpeg as a bonus.

  Well, lets see whether I get booted from this project first ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.