[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [NUT-devel] Call for volunteers to write NUT de/muxer for libavformat

Måns Rullgård mru
Mon Oct 30 20:46:15 CET 2006

Oded Shimon <ods15 at ods15.dyndns.org> writes:

> There are still complaints on the readability of the spec.

Valid complaints, I might add.

> Rich and I have been working on an informative "introduction"

For crying out loud, what does it take to make you realize that the
spec needs some sane NORMATIVE content?

> document which IMO gives the starting knowledge necessary to
> understand the spec. I might be completely wrong on this, but we
> cannot know until someone who has no previous knowledge on NUT steps
> in and tells us what trouble he runs into.

I already did, and you refused to listen.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com