[Ffmpeg-devel] RTP patches & RFC

Ryan Martell rdm4
Sun Oct 29 02:30:11 CET 2006

On Oct 28, 2006, at 12:09 PM, Guillaume POIRIER wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 10/28/06, Ryan Martell <rdm4 at martellventures.com> wrote:

>> Here's the rtp modification patch...
>
> Could you please detail a little bit what this patch is supposed to
> do? I'd need that to have a commit message that actually means
> something.

This patch fixes more dynamic protocol stuff, needed by the
forthcoming h264 streaming patch.  (Minor additions to give more
information to the dynamic protocol handlers, and a slight
rearrangement of code.

> I also note that you haven't put any comment before function
> :rtsp_next_attr_and_value()

Fixed; it doesn't really do anything right now; it's going to be used
from the function below it in the next patch, as well as be used by
rtp_h264.c, which is forthcoming.