[Ffmpeg-devel] Buffering ??

Sherlock, John J.R.Sherlock
Thu Oct 26 13:07:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm currently developing a media player, for use with the PS2 Standalone using the PS2 Linux and I'm currently experiencing issues regarding the size of the buffers FFMpeg is creating within the PS2 Linux architecture when attempting to stream larger files than 8mb.

I was wondering if it was possible to alter or reset the size of the buffers created via FFMpeg to a larger or unlimited size in order to allow for larger file playback.

Thanks
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

~John