[Ffmpeg-devel] rtp - mpeg ts open problem

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg vlieg
Wed Oct 25 12:13:15 CEST 2006

Hi

Commenting out these lines fixes the problem:
            /* first do a scaning to get all the services */
            // url_fseek(pb, pos, SEEK_SET);
            // mpegts_scan_sdt(ts);

            // handle_packets(ts, s->probesize);

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg