[Ffmpeg-devel] [Fwd: A question about v4l2 interface for ffmpeg]

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Sun Oct 22 18:02:40 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I received this email about a problem with v4l2 input.
The problem seems to be that compressed video input is not supported
(and the reporter's video grabbing card does not support uncompressed
video).

I currently have no time to implement support for compressed video in
v4l2.c, but maybe someone else might want to have a look at it.

			Thanks,
				Luca