[Ffmpeg-devel] false MP3 positives on PNG files

Lei Pan superpan
Mon Oct 16 19:40:03 CEST 2006

Thanks Victor.  The changes worked.  I had actually already made that change
based on the previous thread, just curious how the patch was lost when it
was fixed in the previous revisions.

Thanks for your help.

Lei