[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale.h in libavcodec and libswscale

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Oct 15 19:38:22 CEST 2006

We curently have two headers called swscale.h, one in libswscale and one
in libavcodec.

I stumbled across this after noticing these warnings in vhook/:

null.c:77: warning: implicit declaration of function 'sws_getCachedContext'

I can easily fix the warnings by adding -I$(SRC_PATH)/libswscale to
CFLAGS before -I$(SRC_PATH)/libavcodec.

IIUC libavcodec/swscale.h is an interim solution added by Panagiotis
while porting libswscale to FFmpeg.  While it be removed eventually?

Diego