[Ffmpeg-devel] libswscale RGB32 colorspace chaos

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Oct 14 00:32:38 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 12:09:51AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
> (of course I might have missed some important test case... If anyone
> sees some strange behaviour, please let me know)

Actually after updating my ideas it all works as expected.
Unfortunately what I wanted to get working, namely playback from a big
endian client to a little endian X server (or the other way round) is
not possible since the conversions (little endian rgb32 to big endian
rgb32 or something like that) do not exist.

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger