[Ffmpeg-devel] [rfc] arch specific dir in libavutil

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Fri Oct 13 17:38:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/13/06, Derek E. Lewis <dlewis at solnetworks.net> wrote:
> Roman Shaposhnick wrote:
> >   We're working on it. We're actually 80% there as far as GNU inline
> > asm is concerned, but not quite. The rest of it is making sure that
> > we get meaningful #ifdef's instead of #ifdef __GNUC__ all over the
> > place.
> >
> Stefan Teleman and I have both successfully built FFmpeg with Sun
> Studio. In my case, I was on SPARC using Sun Studio 10 and 11. I assume
> Stefan was on SPARC, as well.

Well, I was specifically refering to x86's port of Sun compiler
because of Roman ;-) (he'll understand)

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!