[Ffmpeg-devel] H264 decoding problem

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Thu Oct 12 10:36:17 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/11/06, Klaas-Pieter Vlieg <vlieg at eurescom.de> wrote:

> > > not reproduceable
> > >
> > That's a pity. I should have mentioned that I've built with
> > Mingw I'll see if I can debug it.
> >
> If I undefine ARCH_X86 in cabac.h it works fine.
> Either MingW or my Intel T2500 cpu doesn't like the assembler code in cabac.h

I've run into a compiler bug with a snapshot of GCC 4.2 from early September.
It wasn't reproduceable with any other compiler (even ICC compiles it fine).

I'd say please re-try with a different compiler version, and you should be fine.

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!