Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Bug? Flash 2 pass encoding breaks after 10 seconds

Robert Zufall RobertZufall
Mon Oct 9 14:44:55 CEST 2006

> Robert Zufall wrote:
> > My FTP-client (total commander) asked me for a username and password. other anonymous ftp-servers don't do that...
>
> Really? Nearly every anonymous FTP server I have ever encountered since
> 1993 does that.
>
> --
> 	-Mike Melanson

OK Mike, you caught me: I only fiddle around with about 5 FTP servers in my daily work, none of them asks me for a password... So I am not worthy to make comments about ftp-servers.

...but is there anybody here that can help me with my FLV-ecoding problems?

thx, rob