[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Fwd: Request to mailing list ffmpeg-devel rejected

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Thu Oct 5 22:41:37 CEST 2006

Hi

Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> ?????? 05 ??????? 2006 15:42 ?? ????????:
>> wrong, your 2 mails where hold for moderator approval because you are not
>> subscribed (the list is members only due to spam issues, and i mean real
>> spam, not the somewhat offtopic and rude stuff you posted)
>
> So, the list is "subscriber-only" to keep away spam, my message was NOT spam,
> and yet, you AGREED with the person who rejected my message:
>
> 	<<well, first, i didnt reject it, though i agree with whoever did,
> 	  that it should be rejected>>
>
> chiding her/him only for not providing the proper reason... Am I *really*
> wrong suspecting, you will not let my other (non-spam) messages through?

Well I already said I did, if you want you can still mail me directly
now. Yes I could answer with a reason, I did not, I may have been lazy
on this one, I will now:

"Check mailing list archive, release schedule has always been and is
still being discussed here, subscribe if you want your opinion to be known"

Like Michael said, AFAHK nobody was ever been banned from the mailing list.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312