[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Fwd: Request to mailing list ffmpeg-devel rejected

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Oct 5 13:58:34 CEST 2006

Hi

On Wed, Oct 04, 2006 at 06:08:39PM -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:
> Why?!
>
> 	-mi

>     Posting of your message titled "stand-alone ffmpeg for FreeBSD
> port"
>
> has been rejected by the list moderator.  The moderator gave the
> following reason for rejecting your request:
>
> "No reason given"
>
> Any questions or comments should be directed to the list administrator
> at:
>
>     ffmpeg-devel-owner mplayerhq.hu

well, first, i didnt reject it, though i agree with whoever did, that it
should be rejected, for completness i copied your message below
iam also cc-ing ffmpeg-dev

note to whoever rejected that mail, please always include a reason for
rejected mails, getting a simple "No reason given" is only doing one
thing and thats to make everyone angry

---------