[Ffmpeg-devel] Mac OS X h264 playback broken?

Ryan Martell rdm4
Tue Oct 3 21:21:31 CEST 2006

Tom--

I checked endian ness, and configure reports it correctly. I don't
think the audio would work if that were the issue.
I've looked at it some more, and it appears to be going through the
entire decode process, and even queuing the frame in ffplay.  I'll
continue searching for it there, and see where it's getting dropped
(or if it's just sending it and the image is coming up black).

Lu--

I know I should have done that; unfortunately I just did a global
update, so I don't have good regression testing.

On another note, I got a personal reply from Jeff, and he said check
mplayer and see if it did the same thing.  When I went to compile
mplayer, it didn't realize I was on a Mac, because the test is
comparing /usr/bin/sw_vers to the string "Mac OS X", and the machine
I was compiling it on was running "Mac OS X Server".  Where is the
proper list for that?

Thanks!
-Ryan

PS: Sorry about the non-quotes.  I had my mailing list parameters set
incorrectly....