[Ffmpeg-devel] regression test fails

Dana Hudes dhudes
Tue Oct 3 17:06:55 CEST 2006

thanks, I will see about obtaining r6412 (have to RTFM the svn man page,
no biggie and I will post the results).
I won't have time in the next couple weeks to see why the regression
tests broke. But I think this underscores a serious problem with the
project. I will do some digging in SVN documentation and report back
with a recommended procedure.

the article you mention references a flag. I'll have to see about that.
This is a useful response, thank you very much.