[Ffmpeg-devel] Conversion not working

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Mon Nov 27 17:23:14 CET 2006

Cristian Rusu wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thanks for interest.
>
> Simple command to convert to flv same as any other that worked.
> -acodec mp3 -ar 44100 -ab 64 -f flv -s 320x240 -aspect 4:3 -b 450k
>
> That's all

(1) Please stop top-posting.

(2) When asked to post command line and output messages, dont forget the
messages! And post exact copy/paste of command, not a partial re-type.

(3) The sentence "Simple command to convert to flv same as any other
that worked" does not make any sense. Do you mean the command works for
some files, and not for some others? Then you have to post the output
messages *both* for a working one, and for the failing one.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be