[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [Ffmpeg-user] SVQ1 == white

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Wed Nov 22 13:01:36 CET 2006

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi
>
> Simon Lord wrote:
>> Any reason why setting the -vcodec to svq1 returns pure white video?
>
> No, it should be ok, and file is properly decoded by ffmpeg, I don't
> know why quicktime reacts that way, maybe profile/level.
>
> It needs investigation, if any dev wants to look at that, I can supply a
> fresh svq1 quicktime generated file.

Ok, I found out something. See attached patch. File plays fine on
quicktime and with mplayer -vc qtsvq1

Also another patch to fix intra only SIGFPE.
I'll update regression tests.

Ok to apply ?

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312