[Ffmpeg-devel] inttypes.h

Brian Brice bbrice
Mon Nov 20 23:20:51 CET 2006

M?ns Rullg?rd wrote:
> Brian Brice <bbrice at newtek.com> writes:
>
> Those typedefs were never safe, since they are not guaranteed to be
> the same as those from inttypes.h.  Just make your mingw inttypes.h
> visible to vc++ and all should be fine.  Alternatively, you could take
> the hint that vc++ isn't very well suited for compiling programs.  (Is
> it useful for anything else?)

I can have a work around for this, but I thought it was just nice that
one was available already.  VC++ did very well linking up to ffmpeg's
libraries (not compiling those libraries!).  It was nice to have that
alternative to inttypes.h available in the "public" headers of ffmpeg.
Thanks.

--
Brian Brice