[Ffmpeg-devel] Using in Windows Mobile 5.0

Michael A. Kohn mike
Thu Nov 16 13:53:42 CET 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Nuno Centeio wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm wondering if I can develop a application that uses the ffmpeg in order to
> receive the RTP packets from network and shows the video on the screen.
> Can anyone tell me if it's possible?

ffmpeg can do rtsp on windows, but the source code has to be patched for
it... if you look back a week or so on the mailing list you'll see patches
that will allow ffmpeg to be configured with MingW with networking
support...

As far as Windows mobile... i'm not sure...

/mike