[Ffmpeg-devel] Convert failure with RGB565.

Thomas Parmegiani thomasp
Thu Nov 9 17:54:11 CET 2006

I forced to use RGB555 and it works well. Good news !
But the problem is that elecard player and VLC player (not media player
classic) can play fine the source file. So I think that these 2 players
detect it as RGB555 and not RGB565.