[Ffmpeg-devel] PUT_UTF8 & asf format enhancement

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Mon Nov 6 10:00:37 CET 2006

Hi,

On 11/6/06, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 09:31:14AM +0800, Zuxy Meng wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > 2006/11/5, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>:
> > >Hi
> > >
> > >or move the flacenc.c utf8 code into common.h first and then make
> > >asf use it, the way you do it there will be indeed some code
> > >duplication until flacenc.c is fixed, so iam fine with your patch
> > >after you send another patch which changes flacenc.c to use the code
> > >too, or if you send a single patch doing both or similar
> >
> > OK, here goes the patch for flacenc.c
>
> looks ok

Breaks compilation:

cc -I/passauvegarde/dori/gpoirier/snapshot/ffmpeg/libswscale
-DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_ISOC9X_SOURCE -I/passauvegarde/dori/gpoirier/snapshot/ffmpeg
-I/passauvegarde/dori/gpoirier/snapshot/ffmpeg
-I/passauvegarde/dori/gpoirier/snapshot/ffmpeg/libavutil
-fomit-frame-pointer -march=nocona -g -Wall -Wno-switch
-Wdisabled-optimization -Wpointer-arith -Wredundant-decls -Winline -O3
 -c -o flacenc.o flacenc.c
flacenc.c: In function `write_utf8':
flacenc.c:1126: warning: implicit declaration of function `PUT_UTF8'
flacenc.c:1126: error: syntax error before ';' token
make[1]: *** [flacenc.o] Error 1

(configured with --enable-gpl --cpu=nocona on x86-64 machine)

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!