[Ffmpeg-devel] motion_val

sarah shams sara_shams_555
Fri Nov 3 23:48:36 CET 2006

Hi,
I am trying to extract motion vectors from an mpeg sequence but i have problem using  AVFrame.motion_val .  When i use it for .3gp sequences it works but when i use it for a .mpeg file and try to read  the values of the array, it gives a  sementation fault error.
The problem is that, i am not sure how and where  the values of motion_val are calculated for different video formats.
I would appreciate it if you could help me with this problem.
Sarah