[Ffmpeg-devel] raw video support in quicktime wrongly assumesraw audio

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Nov 3 17:16:30 CET 2006

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>> Solution is to delay 'stsd' parsing until we are sure about the codec
>>> type. Im actually working on it.
>>>
>> Reading in the entire moov structure or just that part ?
>
> Just 'stsd' part. Anyway it seems that not overwriting codec_type might
> be better than nothing. It will not be perfect though.

Did that for now until we find a sample which needs the perfect solution
which would be a pain to implement.

Check out latest svn.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312