[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale.c compile error

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Thu Nov 2 16:37:06 CET 2006

Aaron Williams wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:

>>> That's ancient.  Try bisecting to find the revision that broke
>>> compilation.
>>>
>>> Diego
>>>
>> That's the build from less than 24 hours earlier, if that's considered
>> ancient.

That cant be right, the current svn is 6869.

I think there's a bug in the Makefile, version.h is not re-made after an
update. A possible fix is to change the line in the top Makefile to:

version.h: .svn/entries

Or even to

.PHONY:version.h
version.h:
	$(SRC_PATH)/version.sh "$(SRC_PATH)"

I wont propose a patch since there are 2 possibilities, choice to be
made by the PTBs.

Or simply remove version.h manually after each update.

>> -Aaron
>> _________
> Let me be more specific.  That was the ffmpeg build.  The swscale build
> is only 20605.

That's about right.

--
Michel Bardiaux