[Ffmpeg-devel] Building Libavcodec for ARM processors

Stephan Steinbach stephan
Fri May 12 18:35:41 CEST 2006

Hey,

The reason I'm using --disable-shared and --enable-static is that I'm
not supporting dynamic linkage / shared libraries yet on my
development board - for now I'm just statically linking everything.

I was just sharing that it compiles and runs fine on my board (TI-
OMAP5912 w/ ARM926).

The reason I asked about the assembler errors is that I was getting
those previously until I switched the --cpu= flag over to ARM926.  So
I would try playing with that option?

-Stephan.