[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [BUG] libavformat mp3 in mp4 with fourcc mp4a

Baptiste COUDURIER baptiste.coudurier
Thu May 4 13:45:04 CEST 2006

Hi

Guillaume POIRIER wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> verified ffplay detects aac audio. is there a way to force codecs with
>> ffplay?
>
> I just tried with current cvs, the problem is still there it seems.
>
> Guillaume

Is that problem currently with mplayer+lavf or still present with ffplay ?

I remember having this problem fixed earlier I think, and ffplay seems
to correctly detect mp3 with latest cvs.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312