[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver issues in the regression tests.

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue May 2 14:58:34 CEST 2006

On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 05:20:28PM +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
> ffserver doesn't pass the regression test on ppc for asf and swf files,
> Alan Curry pointed that the reference files aren't looking correct from
> inspection. Since it is one of the last stopper for ffmpeg release could
> somebody have a look at it or at least tell his mind about the
> regression test reference correctness?

The point is that we need to decide about the regression tests and the
release.  Either we try to fix the problem, but it appears to be quite
tricky, or we drop it from the list of release-critical issues...

Diego