[Ffmpeg-devel] ffserver, again

Martin van Es mrvanes
Tue Mar 28 14:25:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

I've been watching this developers list for a while now and I hardly
dare to inquire but it seems ffserver is a little bit the problem
child of ffmpeg.

I already posted a question about this, but nobody seems to bother or
know. Is any of the developers at all interrested in real life
ffserver configurations that don't work or should I move on and try my
luck on other solutions?

Especially the ability to create a single stream at home and reflect
it through a fast server somewhere else in combination with MS
compatible streams make ffmpeg/ffserver the ideal OSS solution for
me...

Hope anyone can or wants to reply on this and tell me what the plans are?

Grtz.
Martin
--
if but was any useful, it would be a logic operator