[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: cropping/padding/rescaling patchset

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Tue Mar 21 08:50:59 CET 2006

Hi Baptiste,

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 18:47 +0100, Baptiste COUDURIER wrote:
[...]
> What I meant is that it would be more appropriate to use another name
> than final_picture for temp action. But that's not really important.
Ah, I was fearing I misunderstood your comment... :)
Sorry about that.

Anyway, I am trying to do a "minimal patch". I think we can change the
variable name in a second time, with a cosmetic patch or something like
that.

			Thanks,
				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

 Sponsor:
 America, Africa, Australia, Asia...con Email Phone Card chiami ovunque spendendo meno di una telefonata interurbana
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2688&d=21-3