[Ffmpeg-devel] Kaptain GUI

Roman Shaposhnick rvs
Sun Mar 19 22:00:00 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 12:46:48AM +0000, Mans Rullgard wrote:
> Roman Shaposhnick <rvs at sun.com> writes:
>
> > Anybody interested in producing a grammar file for the ffmpeg utility ?
> >
> >    http://kaptain.sourceforge.net
>
> "Kaptain is a universal graphical front-end for command line programs"
>
> Hmm... xterm seems pretty universal to me.

  Personally I would agree. But then again, I remember a couple of GUI
  wrappers for ffmpeg command line developed over the years, so may be
  the same crowd can take advantage of this Kaptain thingy. Especially
  given the speed with which we change command line options having
  Kaptain grammar along might not be a bad idea at all.

Thanks,
Roman.